should I be worried? no II since first secondary submitted Aug 10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaige333

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help! As the title said, haven't gotten any invites since the first secondary submitted on Aug10th. I completed and submitted secondaries to 16 schools over the rest of August.

My main concern is that here and there, I would see people who submitted later than I did but got II just a couple days after secondary submission. I wonder if that means they have something in their app that the particular school likes a lot? Does that mean I have been passed over by those schools already? Also, does that mean there's something "wrong" overall with my app? Seems like I am not getting any love from any schools :(

Members don't see this ad.

Be patient, little grasshopper. People who were completed in July are getting interview invites around this time. Hey, at least you don't have 9 rejections! :)

Be patient, little grasshopper. People who were completed in July are getting interview invites around this time. Hey, at least you don't have 9 rejections! :)

Thanks for the response! And sorry to hear about the rejections. Doesn't feel good at all to be in limbo....UCSD seems to have handed out interviews up to December already :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the response! And sorry to hear about the rejections. Doesn't feel good at all to be in limbo....UCSD seems to have handed out interviews up to December already :(

I had to read this right after I sent them my $80 check...

I need help! As the title said, haven't gotten any invites since the first secondary submitted on Aug10th. I completed and submitted secondaries to 16 schools over the rest of August.

My main concern is that here and there, I would see people who submitted later than I did but got II just a couple days after secondary submission. I wonder if that means they have something in their app that the particular school likes a lot? Does that mean I have been passed over by those schools already? Also, does that mean there's something "wrong" overall with my app? Seems like I am not getting any love from any schools :(

Schools are probably still processing secondaries submitted in July.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Schools are probably still processing secondaries submitted in July.

haha, MedPR, you are one of those people I am jealous of. Wish I was in your shoes, eg, Kansas City University.

haha, MedPR, you are one of those people I am jealous of. Wish I was in your shoes, eg, Kansas City University.

Im not someone to be jealous of.. but thank you.

Edit: actually you should all be jealous of my post count.

Im not someone to be jealous of.. but thank you.

Edit: actually you should all be jealous of my post count.

That too. And working on catching up to you, if you haven't noticed.

That too. And working on catching up to you, if you haven't noticed.

Most of my posts are worthless and I have 8 hours at a computer everyday because my job is pretty light in terms of workload. Its not something to be proud of, but I'm curious how high I can get it before matriculating.

Sitting at the airport now waiting to go home.