Should I be worried not verified yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eyebrowdoc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted June 10th and they received my transcripts June 13th. also should I be worried I didnt recieve any secondaries yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I joined the line for verification ("ready for review") on June 12, and haven't been verified yet. In fact, nobody after June 11 has been verified except for Early Decision applicants.

Your app wasn't put in line to be verified until the 13th, because the people on the 12th had not only submitted their apps, but also had all their transcripts in. So it wouldn't be fair to them if you were put in line for the 10th.

So, NO, you don't need to worry. You'll likely be verified next week.

No. Not every school sends out secondaries to unverified applicants. Even some schools that do send out secondaries to unverified applicants take a while to send them out. If you don't have anything a week after being verified, I would start getting a little worried. But as Entadus said it'll be a little while longer until you get verified so, for now, just prewrite a few and relax a little.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted June 10th and they received my transcripts June 13th. also should I be worried I didnt recieve any secondaries yet?

No. The only school that I know of that sends out secondaries to unverified applicants are GW and Dartmouth. I'm sure there are few more but a very small handful.

SDN paranoia, there's a lot of that going on around here.

Yes. Worry until you can't worry anymore and look back in a year and laugh at yourself for worrying about one or two days of not being verified.

Also, you're not suppose to be verified yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.