Should I bring anything to an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tony101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if I should bring anything to an interview? I was thinking of bringing a notepad and possibly a pencil to write down names and send them thank you letters. However I'm not sure if I should bring a portfolio, my stats, or anything else like that. Can anyone help me on this? My interview is on Friday.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I was wondering if I should bring anything to an interview? I was thinking of bringing a notepad and possibly a pencil to write down names and send them thank you letters. However I'm not sure if I should bring a portfolio, my stats, or anything else like that. Can anyone help me on this? My interview is on Friday.

You can request business cards at the end. Carry no show and tell stuff. Its all in your brain. They like your gpa and mcat, just need to show you are not a nutcase.

So bring the following....

A smile, firm handshake, reasonable questions to ask, and a positive attitude that you want to be there and your time is now...

Good luck

Don't bring anything but yourself.

We despise people who want to do show and tell.

He already have your stats, thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)