10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
HEy all,
I already took AAMC V and was wondering how the rest of the AAMC exams stack up to the real thing. Is AAMC VI better than AAMC I?

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
relocated again
Visit site
Status
You should DEFINITELY buy them. Even though it may cost more money, get the hard copies rather than on-line version. Also, you might want to buy it new, because even the slightest hint of a circled letter (no matter well it was erased), can influence you. You don't want or need any influences besides your instincts.

About the Ads

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status
Resident [Any Field]
You should do 3,4,6. 1,2 would be okay to do also if you have extra time, but remember that they don't reflect current trends.

ESchnapp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
Does anyone know if there is a differance between the online aamc tests and the paper tests and answers you can buy?

missbonnie

floating
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2002
Status
Medical Student
Originally posted by ESchnapp
Does anyone know if there is a differance between the online aamc tests and the paper tests and answers you can buy?
Not that u asked, but I personally would not do the online version as long as the MCAT is still paper. Aside from geting good practice teses, you want to take them as close to the conditions as the real thing.

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
Originally posted by missbonnie

Not that u asked, but I personally would not do the online version as long as the MCAT is still paper. Aside from geting good practice teses, you want to take them as close to the conditions as the real thing.
I agree. So buy the tests from me. :)

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Doctor Octopus
You should do 3,4,6. 1,2 would be okay to do also if you have extra time, but remember that they don't reflect current trends.
Why not aamc 5?

About the Ads