kumar28

15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Status
  1. Attending Physician
HEy all,
I already took AAMC V and was wondering how the rest of the AAMC exams stack up to the real thing. Is AAMC VI better than AAMC I?

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
relocated again
Visit site
Status
You should DEFINITELY buy them. Even though it may cost more money, get the hard copies rather than on-line version. Also, you might want to buy it new, because even the slightest hint of a circled letter (no matter well it was erased), can influence you. You don't want or need any influences besides your instincts.

About the Ads

ESchnapp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
Does anyone know if there is a differance between the online aamc tests and the paper tests and answers you can buy?

missbonnie

floating
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2002
Status
  1. Medical Student
Originally posted by ESchnapp
Does anyone know if there is a differance between the online aamc tests and the paper tests and answers you can buy?

Not that u asked, but I personally would not do the online version as long as the MCAT is still paper. Aside from geting good practice teses, you want to take them as close to the conditions as the real thing.

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
Originally posted by missbonnie

Not that u asked, but I personally would not do the online version as long as the MCAT is still paper. Aside from geting good practice teses, you want to take them as close to the conditions as the real thing.

I agree. So buy the tests from me. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads