Should I buy AAMC I-VI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kumar28

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEy all,
I already took AAMC V and was wondering how the rest of the AAMC exams stack up to the real thing. Is AAMC VI better than AAMC I?

Members don't see this ad.

You should DEFINITELY buy them. Even though it may cost more money, get the hard copies rather than on-line version. Also, you might want to buy it new, because even the slightest hint of a circled letter (no matter well it was erased), can influence you. You don't want or need any influences besides your instincts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is a differance between the online aamc tests and the paper tests and answers you can buy?

Originally posted by ESchnapp
Does anyone know if there is a differance between the online aamc tests and the paper tests and answers you can buy?

Not that u asked, but I personally would not do the online version as long as the MCAT is still paper. Aside from geting good practice teses, you want to take them as close to the conditions as the real thing.

Originally posted by missbonnie

Not that u asked, but I personally would not do the online version as long as the MCAT is still paper. Aside from geting good practice teses, you want to take them as close to the conditions as the real thing.

I agree. So buy the tests from me. :)

Originally posted by Doctor Octopus
You should do 3,4,6. 1,2 would be okay to do also if you have extra time, but remember that they don't reflect current trends.

Why not aamc 5?