should I call................

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr91hsia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I completed most of my secondaries before the beginning of September, but I havent heard back from a lot of places. I am wondering if I should call and ask them to check on my app? I did call 3 or 4 shcools last week(all of them east coast), and all of them told me to wait without even ask for my AMCAS ID... Has anyone called any school and got a meaningful response? If so, how did you guys ask?:idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I called Wake Forest and told them that I had been complete for a while and just wanted to check what my current status was. The nice lady on the phone said... "oh, yeah, you're on the list to interview. Do you want to interview?"

I said to myself... well duh.

I would call if you haven't heard by early November.

I would call once you start seeing people who were complete after you get invites (or rejections) at your schools. Everything I've read this year has said that the number of applicants is up, blah, blah, blah, so I'm sure your schools are behind in their review process. Good luck!