I am planning to graduate in December and then, in Janaury, to go abroad for six months. Should I contact those medical schools which have not offered me interviews yet to ask for an interview before January?? Thanks for any help.
No, it won't hurt your application. They'll either say yes or no. So call them and ask. This will provide the definitive answer to your question. I don't think anyone who has anything to do with making a decision on your app will even be considering the question. Whoever answers the phone will just tell you what their policy is and most likely won't let you speak to anyone higher up. In my experience they say, "Your application is still under consideration, and I can't say when or if you might be offered an interview."Originally posted by unregistered
Would it hurt my application if I asked for an early interview?