1) You could retake any science or math where you got a C or lower.1) I really dont know what classes to take. Can I repeat some of the upper division classes that I took?
2) I doubt that my GPA would reach the 3.50 mark.
3) I have also looked into various SMP programs and the program at UCinn is pretty appealing to me with the Ohio residency deal and the high linkage. Should I go ahead and apply to this program?
4) In terms of Leadership experience, can my peer-tutoring experience be considered as leadership experience?
5) So am I pretty much doomed for having a bad GPA and a high MCAT?
6) I have one other question, does the fact that I am qualified for FAP make me an economically disadvantaged applicant?