I still have 2 more interviews and waitlisted at 3 schools. I am waiting to hear from one more. I possibly could be on the waitlist for 4-6 schools In my interviews I only remember one talking about submitting the FAFSA and that was within the last couple of weeks. I signed up and see no option to submit the FAFSA. Should I submit the FAFSA to each schooleven if I do not have an acceptance? At my interview one person said to wait until you are accepted and that one of their friends who was accepted did this.