Should I fill out the supplemental app now or wait till Nov?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgroll

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's really late into the cycle and I really need some advice.

I just finished submitting my application and now I have bunch of supplemental app to go through (especially Minn..its so long!!).
I think I can submit BU but I'm wondering if it would be okay for me to leave UPenn and Min supplemental until early Nov because I have DAT on Nov 2.

This DAT is Canadian and I won't be submitting it to AADSAS since I think my American DAT is pretty okay.

Another thing is that one of my Sci prof hasn't handed in my LOR yet. The prof I asked before ended up going into chemo due to cancer and said he couldn't write my LOR so I asked another prof and now its taking forever!

So should I just wait till Nov since LOR probably wouldn't be submitted till Nov anyways? or work on my supplemental now?

Members don't see this ad.

I know it's really late into the cycle and I really need some advice.

I just finished submitting my application and now I have bunch of supplemental app to go through (especially Minn..its so long!!).
I think I can submit BU but I'm wondering if it would be okay for me to leave UPenn and Min supplemental until early Nov because I have DAT on Nov 2.

This DAT is Canadian and I won't be submitting it to AADSAS since I think my American DAT is pretty okay.

Another thing is that one of my Sci prof hasn't handed in my LOR yet. The prof I asked before ended up going into chemo due to cancer and said he couldn't write my LOR so I asked another prof and now its taking forever!

So should I just wait till Nov since LOR probably wouldn't be submitted till Nov anyways? or work on my supplemental now?

Suggestion for you: Do not delay anything. Try to do as many things as possible. You are way behind in this application cycle and waiting until Nov is not the best idea.

I agree with the previous post. Do it now! Just dedicate 2 full days to knock them out; it is possible. Get it over with so you can focus on your DAT.

You're already 4 and a half month behind, I wouldn't wait any longer if I were you.