Should I go for the cheaper or the more expensive PT program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturePT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've recently been accepted to two PT programs. One is a local university that does not seem to be reputable. The other is ranked in us news, has a very good solid curriculum but costs a lot more to go to (Washington University in St. Louis). I feel that WUSTL is the better choice at this point but its SO expensive.

Does it matter which program you go to? I need some feedback because a decision needs to be made soon. Thank you all in advice for any suggestions and advices.

Members don't see this ad.

Like I've been telling other people, I would choose the one I liked more, weighing the pros and cons of going to each school, which may include cost as a factor. For me, I chose the more expensive school because I liked everything about it better than the cheaper one.

Hey, someone asked this same question (and it's been asked often) just a few threads down. Check out how we responded. Also involved Wash U vs a small school...

Thank you for response. I did notice the thread. My question is "does it matter which program you go to? ". You mentioned you landed a perfect job, but the pay was the same as entry-level. So I was confused. Can you tell me more about this? Regarding the job after your graduation, does it matter which program you go to?

Thanks.

Hey, someone asked this same question (and it's been asked often) just a few threads down. Check out how we responded. Also involved Wash U vs a small school...