Should I hold off my DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChewyDrop

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be a senior this upcoming fall semester and this is my first DAT exam. I've been studying for a little over a month now. My 5 week summer physics II class starts tomorrow. I am worried that this summer class is going to eat up a lot of my studying time. I was thinking about taking the DAT during winter break (of course i'll still be studying this summer). What should I do? Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't take the DAT until you are confident in your ability to do well. You know your study habits best. If that summer class is going to interfere with your score, hold it off until winter break.

Take a practice exam and plan accordingly
haven't gone through all the math destroyer and DAT destroyer booklet, but I've read all of Cliff's bio and watched all of chad's video. Should I just take a practice test anyways?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't take the DAT until you are confident in your ability to do well. You know your study habits best. If that summer class is going to interfere with your score, hold it off until winter break.
Regardless if I do bad and take it again during the summer, I'm still going to have a gap year right?