Should I/How should I put poster presentation that wasn't mine on application/CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted843384

I am listed as an author on a poster that someone else will be presenting. I will not be going to the conference. How should I differentiate this from other presentations where I presented/should I list this at all?

Members don't see this ad.

I am listed as an author on a poster that someone else will be presenting. I will not be going to the conference. How should I differentiate this from other presentations where I presented/should I list this at all?
If you're listed as an author, it's fine to include the poster on your med school application, in the same space as other posters. But give credit to the author who did do the presentation. Research is a team sport and you should give credit where it's due.

Your name is on that poster...it counts.

You don't have to present the poster to still take credit for it on your CV.