Should I let my friend wear my white coat for halloween?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jj6vcb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
no one is going to know who the **** that is.

Haha seconded. Dying laughing here from the randomness of that costume.

He should carry 10$ in the front pocket to give to anyone that guesses who he is.

Data! How can you not know that guy?

no one is going to know who the **** that is.

How do you not know Brent Spiner?

Then again, I do watch that movie every year on the 4th, plus I've been through TNG multiple times... nerds ftw :thumbup:

just make sure the coat doesn't have your name on it.

How do you not know Brent Spiner?

Then again, I do watch that movie every year on the 4th, plus I've been through TNG multiple times... nerds ftw :thumbup:

Its not that I don't know who he is. I do. It's that the only people who are going to know who he is would be nerds like ourselves who watch the same terrible movies every 4th of July.

I'm trying to save this man's friend from social embarassment.

I'm also predicting a lot of, "Are you supposed to be the guy from Back to the Future?"

just make sure the coat doesn't have your name on it.

This, I don't know about the OP's coat, but my coat has my name embroidered on it, plus insignias of the institute on it. A lot of things I do during Halloween is probably not appropriate to do while representing a med school. Plus, the work on the coat are not cheap, so it would be tough to replace if it gets lost.

I, personally, wouldn't lend my white coat out. I guess if you have something generic and cheap.

short white coat + long hair...hmmmm, so he's going as a nurse manager?

Members don't see this ad :)
short white coat + long hair...hmmmm, so he's going as a nurse manager?

mj-laughing.gif

Doesn't your white coat have your name on it? Plus, you can get a lab coat cheaply at any medical supply store.

A few clarifications: our white coats are not nice or embroidered in any way
I say go for it then. You can always bleach it clean or buy a new one for cheap. But I think he could find a long coat at goodwill or something, short one is going to look funny.

If you are a third or fourth year you may spread MRSA and/or VRE to peeps at the bar. Wash it before you give it to your pal.

Its not that I don't know who he is. I do. It's that the only people who are going to know who he is would be nerds like ourselves who watch the same terrible movies every 4th of July.

I'm trying to save this man's friend from social embarassment.

I'm also predicting a lot of, "Are you supposed to be the guy from Back to the Future?"

Yesssss, that would also be a great costume :D