Should i lose weight before med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponybreeder4

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am 5'3'',140 lbs, 38D..i am in good shape i would guess but my large breasts make me looks fatter than i really am. Should i try to lose some weight? Will we be doing a lot of physical examinations on each other in med school?>

Members don't see this ad.

Eat less.

You could possibly lose weight during med school. I saw my cousin at Thanksgiving noticeably thinner, so I asked her her secret: "I stopped having time to eat." :thumbup:

And D isn't that big if you have a smaller circumference. A 38 is kind of big so yeah I'd lose weight, especially for your height.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eat less.

You could possibly lose weight during med school. I saw my cousin at Thanksgiving noticeably thinner, so I asked her her secret: "I stopped having time to eat." :thumbup:

And D isn't that big if you have a smaller circumference. A 38 is kind of big so yeah I'd lose weight, especially for your height.

Whoa whoa whoa…..aint nothin wrong with big knockaz mkay?

I am 5'3'',140 lbs, 38D..i am in good shape i would guess but my large breasts make me looks fatter than i really am. Should i try to lose some weight? Will we be doing a lot of physical examinations on each other in med school?>

So let me get this straight. From your post history you're a 140 lb 38D 5'3" virgin xenophobe who breeds ponies on a farm for fun?

There are many reasons to lose weight. Fear that your breasts are too big is not one of them.

That was in the history? Weird man.

There was a pretty epic thread she started a while back where she went on a rant about URMs. Then suddenly it turned out the posts were coming from someone else who had "gotten onto her computer in the library" :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, apparently he/or she also has a girlfriend with 34Ds

"hey my girlfriend had a bra like that for her 34 D's..many memorable nights with that starry bra..... "

:confused:

You just said you were in top shape? You know I really can't help you without a picture. You don't even need to show your face just the body.

Btw 5'4'' is the perfect height. You don't need to stretch yourself.

So let me get this straight. From your post history you're a 140 lb 38D 5'3" virgin xenophobe who breeds ponies on a farm for fun?

I swear OP self-identified as a male in one thread. :laugh:

You gotz man boobs!:thumbup:

I didn't see who started this thread, so I was reading it seriosly...then your post made me realize :D

I swear OP self-identified as a male in one thread. :laugh:

You gotz man boobs!:thumbup:

I didn't see who started this thread, so I was reading it seriosly...then your post made me realize :D

Troll got greedy!

Is this a real thread?

Kinda like the youtube video of the little boy coming out of anesthesia... "is this real life?"

Members don't see this ad :)
There was a pretty epic thread she started a while back where she went on a rant about URMs. Then suddenly it turned out the posts were coming from someone else who had "gotten onto her computer in the library" :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, apparently he/or she also has a girlfriend with 34Ds

"hey my girlfriend had a bra like that for her 34 D's..many memorable nights with that starry bra..... "

:confused:

So we either have (A) a 140 lb 38D 5'3" virgin LESBIAN xenophobe who breeds ponies on a farm for fun or (B) a very very short male xenophobe who breeds ponies on a farm for fun AND has a hormonal condition that results in hefty man-boobs.

So we either have (A) a 140 lb 38D 5'3" virgin LESBIAN xenophobe who breeds ponies on a farm for fun or (B) a very very short male xenophobe who breeds ponies on a farm for fun AND has a hormonal condition that results in hefty man-boobs.

Zing. I'm guessing that whatever it is, it's closer to the latter than it is to the former.

This man definitely has liver failure from drinking too much and/or chronic hepatitis infection resulting in gynecomastia from deficient liver breakdown of estrogen.

bro looks like u got dat der gyno. Shoulda cycled some nolva with the tech

happyandmad.gif

Are you all chastizing me for keeping my virginity for 21 years?
I am serious, can someone offer a good answer?
I am not too bad looking, i have dark green forest colored eyes, black hair, 38D, and am in athletic shape. how come i have trouble finding mates?

From another thread

Come on I thought you breed ponies...I'm sure one of them would love to have a go at you no matter how much you weigh.

Yes, if you want to lose your virginity. :smuggrin:

The OP is a racist dude/virgin/pony breeder/UCLA undergrad/ blah blah blah.

Smartest troll on SDN, b/c "she" only starts the thread and then doesn't respond to anyone. That is how "she" has survived so long.

Also, after reading her stats and posts in other threads, I absolutely do not believe "she" was accepted to anywhere other than clown college.

The OP is a racist dude/virgin/pony breeder/UCLA undergrad/ blah blah blah.

Smartest troll on SDN, b/c "she" only starts the thread and then doesn't respond to anyone. That is how "she" has survived so long.

Also, after reading her stats and posts in other threads, I absolutely do not believe "she" was accepted to anywhere other than clown college.

LOL @ the UCLA undergrad reference:roflcopter:

Status
Not open for further replies.