Should I mention incident to pre-health advisor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linx80

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In my freshman year of college I was in two separate incidents, one for drinking on campus and one for being involved in cheating with a clicker for a 5 point assignment. I was not involved in anything after that and I never saw anything on my transcript.

I am currently in grad school and planning to apply to professional school next cycle. Should I mention these separate incidents on applications for my health committee at my undergrad and applications for professional school if I never had a record of them? I want to commit to the right action.

Members don't see this ad.

It's entirely up to you, but you won't be asked about it on the AADSAS application so you would be putting it in your personal statement. You are only asked if you have a misdemeanor or felony on your record.

In my freshman year of college I was in two separate incidents, one for drinking on campus and one for being involved in cheating with a clicker for a 5 point assignment. I was not involved in anything after that and I never saw anything on my transcript.

I am currently in grad school and planning to apply to professional school next cycle. Should I mention these separate incidents on applications for my health committee at my undergrad and applications for professional school if I never had a record of them? I want to commit to the right action.

They do ask about disciplinary action on AADSAS, so you should mention this there.

Good on you for committing to the right action.