Should I pay Pharmcas to upload my grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SouthStudent31

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating on whether I should do the grades myself or pay Pharmcas to do it? ... a friend of mine says that if you pay them the $50 they'll be processed a lot faster instead of waiting over a month for it.

Does anyone that has experience with this have some sort of advice ? o_O

Members don't see this ad.

i thought the service was only putting in courses credits and grades for u? im not sure if that service includes gpa verification faster.
double check on this if it is only them putting ur courses for u then dont. it only takes an hour max to input u grades and courses

i thought the service was only putting in courses credits and grades for u? im not sure if that service includes gpa verification faster.
double check on this if it is only them putting ur courses for u then dont. it only takes an hour max to input u grades and courses
Yeah, I came to the conclusion that I'll just do it myself my friend did his by paying and started september 1st and just got verified yesterday, so... thats the same timeframe they give when one does it themselves, so yeah I'll save my money and do it myself .:headphone: thanks for replying Kies

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I came to the conclusion that I'll just do it myself my friend did his by paying and started september 1st and just got verified yesterday, so... thats the same timeframe they give when one does it themselves, so yeah I'll save my money and do it myself .:headphone: thanks for replying Kies

yeah.. save some $$!
But make sure to use official transcript or something to enter your grades.

Double check after to prevent any delays later. (Check coursenames, credits, semester/quarter, grades.. etc)

Goodluck!

I'm contemplating on whether I should do the grades myself or pay Pharmcas to do it? ... a friend of mine says that if you pay them the $50 they'll be processed a lot faster instead of waiting over a month for it.

Does anyone that has experience with this have some sort of advice ? o_O

I paid them to do mine and I thought it was faster, bc if you make a mistake then that prolongs your gpa verification

I paid them to do mine and I thought it was faster, bc if you make a mistake then that prolongs your gpa verification
thanks, yeah I did them all but i compared them to my friends transcripts and they did them completely different to how they advice you to do it, soooo... I'm just going to cough up the money -_-