Should I purchase Topscore with 11 days left?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batman09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just found out about this site with less than 2 weeks left until my test date :(

Anyways, the materials I've been using so far are:

Bio: KBB, Cliffs, Destroyer, Alan's Notes
GC: Chad's, Destroyer, KBB
OC: Chad's, Destroyer, KBB
PAT: CDP - 10 test version
QR: KBB, Destroyer

From reading some of the recent posts however, I'm growing a bit concerned :scared: It seems like Topscore is a must have if I want to be sure to get a 20+ in every section but since I take my test in 11 days, do you guys think it's feasible or worth buying it? This is my one and only chance to take the test because I want to apply this cycle, so I really do need to do well :(

As far as practice goes, I've done Destroyer twice and will hopefully be going through it once more before my test. I also have CDP for PAT. I plan on doing the practice test at the back of KBB, and the 2007 and paid 2009 ADA tests as well.

Thought/suggestions? I will be forever grateful! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know where you are with your studies, but I would definitely start doing full length practice tests at this phase of the DAT preparation. And yes, I would definitely get Topscore. I think you can fit at least 5 practice tests (or 6) in the ~11 days that you have left assuming you will be doing them every other day.

Pretend you are taking the real DAT for all those practice tests, go over weak areas exposed by the practice tests, don't get discouraged if you score kinda low.. just keep learning/trucking through.

By the time the real deal comes, it will feel like second nature to you and all your hard work will pay off. Good luck sir.

Last edited:
My advice is yes. even if you have 4 days left. I regret not doing any full length test.
By doing it you will know where you stand.

Thanks guys! Ahhh but now after reading about qvault, would you guys recommend that over topscore?

Do both. Take a Topscore every other day and do 2 sections from Qvault every day too. You have tons of time if you use it wisely.