Should I pursue more non clinical volunteering?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Here are my current volunteer activities up to this point.

Saturday crew: 3 hours each Saturday for the past 2 years serving at my church. Mainly cleaning up the church for the community the next day. Also participate in various projects that come up

Medical missions/Nonclinical missions trip: 2 week trip providing free health care to 3 Ecuadorian communities considered to be in major poverty. Also provided over 1000 pairs of socks and shoes to children of those communities. Also served as lab tech/scribe for care providers

Various service projects throughout college career associated with university

Free Health clinic: Helped start free health clinic with team of physicians and medical students for my surrounding community where a substantial amount of the population is uninsured. Serve almost every week as Medical assistant

I may be forgetting some other activities. I would say my "committed" service activity would be serving every Saturday at my church because I'm very passionate about it. I'm just wondering if I'm lacking in community service overall and should pursue another long lasting service opportunity.

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.