This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElectronOrbitals

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Leave. You can work elsewhere if you can find another job.

That guy will start firing people soon out of spite.... yourself if you lose your cool around him.

If you choose to stay, go above his head and report everything he does.

Leave. You can work elsewhere if you can find another job.

That guy will start firing people soon out of spite.... yourself if you lose your cool around him.

If you choose to stay, go above his head and report everything he does.
See that's the thing he sometimes threatens that he's gonna "fire" someone if they don't agree with what he says but he never does it. Other staff that have worked there way longer says he doesn't fire staff. I wish I could report but hes the owner of this physical therapy clinic.

Members don't see this ad :)
See that's the thing he sometimes threatens that he's gonna "fire" someone if they don't agree with what he says but he never does it. Other staff that have worked there way longer says he doesn't fire staff. I wish I could report but hes the owner of this physical therapy clinic.
leave immediately. don't even give two weeks notice if you can help it. just don't show up your next shift and tell the guy you quit.

leave immediately. don't even give two weeks notice if you can help it. just don't show up your next shift and tell the guy you quit.
I would advise against this. Unprofessional and immature behaviors should not be responded to in kind. If the OP were to do this, they may end up hurting the patients as well by not giving the rehab adequate time to find appropriate staffing.

OP, I would recommend looking for another job (ideally clinical) and then giving notice when you've secured another spot. You should not have to tolerate this type of behavior at work. Just my thoughts and best of luck.

Reactions: 3 users
I would advise against this. Unprofessional and immature behaviors should not be responded to in kind. If the OP were to do this, they may end up hurting the patients as well by not giving the rehab adequate time to find appropriate staffing.

OP, I would recommend looking for another job (ideally clinical) and then giving notice when you've secured another spot. You should not have to tolerate this type of behavior at work. Just my thoughts and best of luck.
You'd sit there and risk getting fired? Maybe this is just me but I'd bail to protect myself, not do it out of spite.... especially if the threats were in any way directed at me.

Start looking for other jobs - once you get an offer, then quit.

Reactions: 2 users

I appreciate the advice! Yeah I wouldn't just leave a job just like that. The clinic gets super busy sometimes as the guy just keeps bringing patient after patient in so it'd be bad for the patients and my coworkers who I like a lot!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user