Should I reschedule?

optometry52358

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My OAT is in two weeks and I have yet to finish my review of organic and physics.
I took Kaplan's first practice test and my scores were...

Bio/GC/OC/RC/Phys/QR/AA
340/280/280/350/210/350/300

Don't judge on the physics, I essentially gave up and guessed on every question because I was so frustrated with my lack of understanding of the subject! I know I can bring up my chem scores with a little more cramming this week and review of simple ochem reactions that I haven't looked at recently. I just hope to bring them up to around a 320 or so... I'm just wondering if I will have enough time to review physics enough to bring it up to a 300 AND review both gen chem and organic. I have been studying a lot but when I'm asked a question I never know how to approach it for gen chem and physics especially. How can I bring these scores up in time?! Any advice would be appreciated, I'm really stressed over this! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your real OAT scores will probably be higher than your practice tests scores anyways. That's a major trend I've seen on this forum for people. So don't stress out too much.

But do go through EVERY question (even the ones you got correct) in detail and learn why you go them wrong / right .