Do NOT retake!I need some advice on whether to take the MCAT again. For context, I attended BU for undergrad (2.89 science GPA, 3.21 overall) and then just finished the Masters in Medical Science Program from BU (3.54 GPA with a clear improvement from 1st semester to 2nd semester). I took the MCAT last June and got a 512 (128/126/127/131). I was planning on taking it again in April, but that got canceled. The next time I would be able to take it would be mid-august. Regarding the rest of my application, I completed my thesis work at Dana Farber in CAR T cell therapy, I have 1 publication from that work already with 2+ more planned. I have been hired by them to continue this research in the year while applying. I also have 1500+ of non-medical volunteering, 5 conference presentations, 3 posters, 1 solo journal publication, very strong letters of recommendation, and strong interviewing skills. Should I retake the MCAT in hopes that I do significantly better, even though it would delay my application or should I not retake and apply immediately with what I have?
Target your state schools, any DO school, and: