Should i retake organic chem since i got 2 C in that class????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

IamJetLi

2 Cs in organic chemistry lectures
This is only the lecture
should i retake the course?
i know the information but jsut didnt have time to review the material for test
I got a 20 on the organic section on the dat so that kind of explains it.....

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, take it over again, and try to get exempted from the labs if you can. I'm studying organic chem kaplan and the questions on the practice are tough. I got 4 months to get myself to 20 score standard. It's a must for my history.

Last degree, 2.0 gpa
Recent degree, 3.45 gpa.

Dat score - find out in september.

i already got a 20......

Yes, take it over again, and try to get exempted from the labs if you can. I'm studying organic chem kaplan and the questions on the practice are tough. I got 4 months to get myself to 20 score standard. It's a must for my history.

Last degree, 2.0 gpa
Recent degree, 3.45 gpa.

Dat score - find out in september.

Members don't see this ad :)
2 Cs in organic chemistry lectures
This is only the lecture
should i retake the course?
i know the information but jsut didnt have time to review the material for test
I got a 20 on the organic section on the dat so that kind of explains it.....

I think take it again would waste your time since you already got 20. It would be wiser if you take upper hard division classes
Just my humble thought

I think take it again would waste your time since you already got 20. It would be wiser if you take upper hard division classes
Just my humble thought

That is one efficient thought. That is exactly what I would do.

and during that time, i was taking about 6 science classes and volunteer/shadow/sports

Do you think they will take these into consideration?

They will understand..don't retake. Spend your time in other classes getting the A's to boost the GPA. If you retook wasted a semester and got an A or B then the grades would average together and it would not be worthwhile.

I took my B-, C+ and ran with it. It worked out. That 20 helps out too.