should i send part 2 score to nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spowari

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,
i've applied to nyu.my part 2 result is out. i've scored 81.should i send it to nyu.i applied to nyu quite late and still have not heard from their side.my part 1 score is 93.will part 2 add to my file?waiting for ur views.......thanks in advance.
spowari

Members don't see this ad.

spowari said:
hi there,
i've applied to nyu.my part 2 result is out. i've scored 81.should i send it to nyu.i applied to nyu quite late and still have not heard from their side.my part 1 score is 93.will part 2 add to my file?waiting for ur views.......thanks in advance.
spowari
Hi Spowari
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't send Part2 score. It will definatly add up in your file although they don't require Part 2 score but there is no harm in showing that you are trying hard to get into the school. Your Part 1 score is really good , your chances of getting in NYU are very bright.
Good luck :thumbup:

hi, how r u doing? congratulation for the result.

would u please tell me what material u studed for part I ?i wanna get over 90?
i will do part I next july, i donot know what to study!!im too scared

please help me

also do u have part II material?im applying for canadian board and i was told to study part II material for canadian board since there is no material for canadian board.

thanx in advance for ur help'
looking forward to hear from u sooner than later

ahmed

spowari said:
hi there,
spowari

hi. nyu gives u more importance if u clear part-2, although it`s not required.

spowari said:
hi there,
spowari