Should I send PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
a newer LOR? and a letter with some updates to my file? like new positions held in clubs, associated with new clubs and other extra curricular activities?

I had my interview yesterday and it'll be at least another 2-3 weeks before I hear back. Would it help me at all to send that stuff in?

Members don't see this ad.

Right now, you're in limbo. I wouldn't recommend sending that stuff without calling someone in admissions. If you end up getting waitlisted, definately send it. It should help improve your status as a waitlisted candidate.

Russell

hey man,
if I were you, I would definately send an update on ECs etc. I would also express your keen interest in attending their school. Send it in ASAP. Some schools look at new stuff you send after interview.

This could only help....so go for it!

The new LOR might be a little hard to do and probably won't be necessary though.

Good luck buddy....I've been following your posts and sincerely hope you get in

Peace

Members don't see this ad :)
Imbebo,

What you need to do right now is send your thank you letters ASAP and express your increased interest in attending their institution. Also, you might want to send some update letters to the admissions. At this time, you need to go for it. Take chances!

Tristan

I was told the names of each interviewer but dont know where I would send them.

the LOR shouldn't be a problem. I had on lab prof send one out for Ross and should have put one in my pre commitee packet the other day so I could have them fax it out to PCOM and send it out as well.