Should I send the secondary payment to Howard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jellyfishpizza

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some advice. I applied to Howard University dental school. Then I saw a thread saying that Howard had changed their requirements and that they needed 8 credits of Biochemistry and 6 credits of Anatomy which i didn't have. Then later on i saw someone post on another thread that they had asked Howard admissions and they told them that the requirement was for the next cycle(2014). I am confused about the situation, and also since I am not a URM, i don't believe my chances at Howard are very high to begin with. I also applied to 11 other schools, many of which i believe I have a higher chance. I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt to pay $75 for a chance, but then again, with all their sudden changes I'm not sure if I even have a shot. So what do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I would pay the secondary fee. Dental school admission is increasingly competitive, and I wouldn't complete the process with one school until I had a definite letter of acceptance from another.

Pay the fee.... And it doesnt matter if u arent a urm, im not & i go there.