MD in 2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2005
Status
I have acceptances from Creighton and Rosalind Franklin. Should I still go on my Drexel interview in April? Just wondering if I'll be missing out on anything. If not, I'll most likely withdraw.

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
Sure, risk your life driving or flying on a plane and spend extra money you don't have to on fuel and lodging just to "make a statement" and take another interview spot away from a qualified applicant. When they scrape your BBQ'ed remains off the pavement someone rejected pre-interview will :D

MD in 2009 said:
I have acceptances from Creighton and Rosalind Franklin. Should I still go on my Drexel interview in April? Just wondering if I'll be missing out on anything. If not, I'll most likely withdraw.

RaaMD

Caffeine Addict
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status
If you are happy with your acceptances, then I wouldn't go in order to save money. If you're curious about seeing Drexel despite your acceptances, perhaps you should go.

About the Ads

LauraMac

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
is drexel rolling? if so, i suggest not going, because you probably have a very slim chance of getting in.

if drexel is NOT rolling, definitely check it out, but only if you think there's a decent chance you'd actually go there.

About the Ads