Should I still go on interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD in 2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have acceptances from Creighton and Rosalind Franklin. Should I still go on my Drexel interview in April? Just wondering if I'll be missing out on anything. If not, I'll most likely withdraw.

Members don't see this ad.

Sure, risk your life driving or flying on a plane and spend extra money you don't have to on fuel and lodging just to "make a statement" and take another interview spot away from a qualified applicant. When they scrape your BBQ'ed remains off the pavement someone rejected pre-interview will :D

MD in 2009 said:
I have acceptances from Creighton and Rosalind Franklin. Should I still go on my Drexel interview in April? Just wondering if I'll be missing out on anything. If not, I'll most likely withdraw.

If you are happy with your acceptances, then I wouldn't go in order to save money. If you're curious about seeing Drexel despite your acceptances, perhaps you should go.

Members don't see this ad :)
is drexel rolling? if so, i suggest not going, because you probably have a very slim chance of getting in.

if drexel is NOT rolling, definitely check it out, but only if you think there's a decent chance you'd actually go there.