Quantcast

Should I submit AMCAS to NYU today??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snmr123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I got my august MCAT scores yesterday and did better than I thought I would. Now I want to apply to NYU but the deadline for the AMCAS application is today. Do you think I have a chance since I'm so late? I have a 3.7 (science/total) and a 32Q. Also, is NYU rolling admissions, or regular? Anyone know their average MCAT and gpa?

Saluki

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know their averages but go ahead and submit. 32 is a good score; it never hurts to try, and the sooner you submit the better.

D

deleted77919

Per MSAR:
Median GPA: 3.73, Median Science GPA: 3.69, Median Verbal 11, PS 12, Bio 12, Writing Q.

A deadline is just that, a dealine, if it's somewhere you'd like to be submit that ap. It isn't ideal to do it last second, but the only way to guarantee not getting in is never to apply.

UCdannyLA

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had my NYU interview today.

For those who care:

They gave me a packet...in it says that

"...blahblahblah....selected for an interview from a field of over 6,000 applicants.......we plan to interview over 800 students..."

bgreet

Dopefish Lives!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This year they aren't doing rolling. January are when they are sending out acceptances.