1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Should I submit this change on my AMCAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TCIrish03, Aug 4, 2006.

1. TCIrish03

TCIrish03 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    My AMCAS was verified 7/10, and I have recieved all but 2 (out of 23) secondaries, and have finished 10 of them.

Reading over my EC's, I noticed that under my current job description, I accidentally wrote 2005 instead of 2006 for when I began working on one of my projects (listed bulletpoints). For my overall job description though, the dates are accurate (I did begin working there in 2005). I have no idea how I missed that error, considering how many times I read over my AMCAS.

So should I make the change and resubmit AMCAS, or just address it in an interview if/when asked, or even clarify it with the schools via email or another means as a heads up? Would resubmitting hold me up that much, and would I have to pay full price to send my new and improved AMCAS to each school? Thanks in advance.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. leahmaria

leahmaria Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I wouldn't worry about it, its a small mistake, you can clarify on secondaries that ask. It isn't possible to resubmit amcas, so I wouldn't worry about it.