1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Should I submit this change on my AMCAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TCIrish03, Aug 4, 2006.

1. TCIrish03

TCIrish03 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    My AMCAS was verified 7/10, and I have recieved all but 2 (out of 23) secondaries, and have finished 10 of them.

Reading over my EC's, I noticed that under my current job description, I accidentally wrote 2005 instead of 2006 for when I began working on one of my projects (listed bulletpoints). For my overall job description though, the dates are accurate (I did begin working there in 2005). I have no idea how I missed that error, considering how many times I read over my AMCAS.

So should I make the change and resubmit AMCAS, or just address it in an interview if/when asked, or even clarify it with the schools via email or another means as a heads up? Would resubmitting hold me up that much, and would I have to pay full price to send my new and improved AMCAS to each school? Thanks in advance.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. leahmaria

leahmaria Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I wouldn't worry about it, its a small mistake, you can clarify on secondaries that ask. It isn't possible to resubmit amcas, so I wouldn't worry about it.