1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

should i take human phys or psych & religion my last quarter?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by OopsIdidItAgain, Jun 17, 2008.

1. OopsIdidItAgain

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    i'm stuck between the two. i really want to take both but then i would be taking 30 units...n that's just crazy. i have taken many upper div chem & biochem classes but not too many bio classes. and the ones i've taken, i haven't done uber good. so, here's my last chance to rock it! anywhos, what would you all suggest? human phys or psych & religion? thankies!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Law2Doc

Law2Doc 5K+ Member
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Whichever you enjoy more. There is no good reason to take 30 units -- nobody would be impressed. You probably will get more out of a nonscience if you have been heavilly taking the sciences until now.

4. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    tough decision! both sound awesome (i took human phys and have taken many psychology and religious studies coursess). think of it like this tho, you are goign to get enough human phys during med school to explode your brain. this may be your last chance to take a course like psych & religion. if human phys isn't any type of requirement and is just an elective...i'd go with psych & religion.

5. Dulcina

Dulcina =)
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    human phys was personally my fav class in all of undergrad, so I vote for that, but just do whichever will be mroe fun for you