should i tell schools about this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakersbaby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im already complete at all my schools and i decided to go to Ecuador in January for a medical mission trip should i inform them about this?

Members don't see this ad.

im already complete at all my schools and i decided to go to Ecuador in January for a medical mission trip should i inform them about this?

Yes.

i'd talk about it during an interview or in an update letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
send an update letter...it will look good...plus you want to make sure all your interviews are done before then

should i send an email or a regular letter?

should i send an email or a regular letter?

I would send a lengthy email describing what you are going to do...letters take to long...i would get the informaiton there asap...but thats me

how should i start this letter like Dear...or To whom it may concern... or just To Admissions: ..

how should i start this letter like Dear...or To whom it may concern... or just To Admissions: ..

Dear Sir or Madam

or

To Whom it May Concern

find a name of someone high up on the admissions chain...OR...

look at the emails from the ppl, most schools have a signature at the bottom of an actual human being...it's more professional that way.

Also, never be afraid to call your schools and ask them what they think or how they want the information updated. I know it's time consuming, but hey sometimes when you want to know how high you're supposed to jump...