Should i worried or continue my plan ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

habiba

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So from couples of days at my orientation, i meet a career counselor and i told her about my plan to become a dentist. But she advice me to got to UC and she told me there's two dental school are UC and 6 for medical. But when i ask my pre-health adviser he told, don't worry the counselor don't know anything about the acceptance rate for dental school. So should i worried and consider what she said and carry about it ?
Please share your thoughts

Members don't see this ad.

No offense, but you have already asked this question multiple times. Your grades, DAT score and extra curriculars mean much more than where you go to school. Stop freaking out

Reactions: 1 users
If it freaking bothers you so much, just go to a UC.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@habiba , like others have mentioned you seem like you have something against going to a CSU so for your own sanity just go to a UC already and stop worrying about it. For literally every other person on these forums that has to make the same decision PLEASE do yourself a favor and choose the CSU campus with no regrets. It will not hold you back in any way.

Reactions: 1 user
like i say before go to UC you still an incoming freshman and hate your college, so you will never success or be happy