should i worry or expect to do alittle better

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jd399

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just took topscore test 2 and got aa 19 and ts 18... Rc 21, Qr18 ... chem and orgo 18 maybe 19 and bio 17 last time got 19.... am i ok? taking dat in week and two days

Members don't see this ad.

Even if u get exactly what you got in your practice exam, I think you are golden~
If you get even higher than that, that's double golden :)

Even if u get exactly what you got in your practice exam, I think you are golden~
If you get even higher than that, that's double golden :)

golden?? a 19 is the average, and it's tough to get somewhere even with that if everything else about you is average!

Members don't see this ad :)
topscore is outdated garbage....

DAT achiever is good but has definitely lost some of its luster due to not being updated. There used to be a lot of similar biology questions, but not anymore....

yeah... nobody's answering his question...

jd, im taking the dat on the 21st and im baffled with these practice tests too - my scores are all over the place - i took two kaplan tests that had AA of 19 and 21, took topscore tests 2 and 3 and got an AA of 24 and 22 respectively, and took the ADA sample exam and got an 24AA and 25TS. the topscore tests may have been a little skewed since i had done a couple sections from them about a month ago, and there were some questions that looked familiar. i just took another kaplan test today for practice and gunned a 19... i have no idea what to think with the DAT this close. i feel ready, but on reading and qr i was blowing chunks today - even though i've been doing pretty well normally.

You will be fine. There's really nothing else you can do from here on. Just review and make sure you get your topics covered. Test day will be completely different from those practice exams.

The trend tends to be.. u'll go up.. but u have to remember sometimes it really depends on the questions that are being asked.. perhaps maybe your version of bio focused a lot on the plants.. and u didn't prep for that.. perhaps u get a reading passage u totally couldn't tackle right off the bat.. No1 can answer this for sure.. don't look at us for reassurance.