Should incoming M1's even use Zanki/Premade decks now that Step is P/F?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finishing up M1. Everyone studies differently and it may not work for you. After your first set of exams you should have a good sense whether it is worth it or not. As for me, I use Anking and will continue to use it, especially since I use it as supplement for in-house block exams. Modifying the scheduling has definitely made it less daunting/more manageable. As others have chimed, I'm banking that this will give me a solid foundation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Cards over path, pharm, and micro will carry you well into step 1. Only the sketchy ones. No need to do more.

Phys: even though I liked learning it through the cards, I can admit that just a general understanding from my schools lectures would have been enough. It might be worth doing these and just not keeping up after the block. There’s tons of phys formulas but I doubt any came up on the real deal.

But stuff like embryo, cell bio, or even biochem are just so low yield it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: 1 user