Re-stick the stickies?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Some of them (comment below)

    Votes: 5 18.5%

  • Total voters
    27

SoCuteMD

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
8,677
720
No more rounding!
Status
Attending Physician
Self-explanatory.
 

colforbinMD

"Thanks, I'm very funny"
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
799
1
40
Somewhere between BMore and DC
kevindominica.tripod.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Can we get 1 sticky that contains links to all the former stickies and people can then get to them easily though they may move down the list if ignored? Just a thought
 

spyderdoc

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2002
813
8
SF Bay Area
Status
Attending Physician
colforbinMD said:
Can we get 1 sticky that contains links to all the former stickies and people can then get to them easily though they may move down the list if ignored? Just a thought
Excellent idea! I already did the deed and started the "official list of former stickies".
 
About the Ads
OP
SoCuteMD

SoCuteMD

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
8,677
720
No more rounding!
Status
Attending Physician
arrowsmith2 said:
so good to see them finally go.
Since you joined in July and posted your first post on July 9th, they bothered you for a whole 6 days??
 

southerndoc

life is good
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
12,201
1,186
Atlanta
Status
Attending Physician
I think the single sticky is less cluttering than 10 stickies.

Maybe the FAQ and then a sticky with a link to other stickies.

Of course during application season, we may need stickies for applicant related threads.
 

arrowsmith2

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2006
34
0
Status
socuteMD said:
Since you joined in July and posted your first post on July 9th, they bothered you for a whole 6 days??
Lurked for many years. Joined this month with the sole purpose of campaigning for the removal of the stickies. Imagine my joy when those miserable little bastards fell. Tears still roll down my cheeks just remembering that sweet, sweet day...
 
OP
SoCuteMD

SoCuteMD

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
8,677
720
No more rounding!
Status
Attending Physician
arrowsmith2 said:
Lurked for many years. Joined this month with the sole purpose of campaigning for the removal of the stickies. Imagine my joy when those miserable little bastards fell. Tears still roll down my cheeks just remembering that sweet, sweet day...
Gosh...I like you so much more now.

:rolleyes:
 

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2000
1,998
15
Salado, Texas
Status
Attending Physician
arrowsmith2 said:
Lurked for many years. Joined this month with the sole purpose of campaigning for the removal of the stickies. Imagine my joy when those miserable little bastards fell. Tears still roll down my cheeks just remembering that sweet, sweet day...
Six days or not, this guy clearly fits. What a smart ass. Good thing there aren't any other smart asses here.

Take care,
Jeff
 
About the Ads