Quantcast

Should we re-stick the stickies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Re-stick the stickies?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Some of them (comment below)

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

colforbinMD

"Thanks, I'm very funny"
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we get 1 sticky that contains links to all the former stickies and people can then get to them easily though they may move down the list if ignored? Just a thought

Hard24Get

The black sleepymed
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the "Medical Ebonics" one is gone only 'cause I hated the title. :oops:

SoCuteMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
arrowsmith2 said:
so good to see them finally go.

Since you joined in July and posted your first post on July 9th, they bothered you for a whole 6 days??

SanDiegoSOD

Milk was a bad choice
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
socuteMD said:
Since you joined in July and posted your first post on July 9th, they bothered you for a whole 6 days??

:laugh::laugh:

arrowsmith2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
socuteMD said:
Lurked for many years. Joined this month with the sole purpose of campaigning for the removal of the stickies. Imagine my joy when those miserable little bastards fell. Tears still roll down my cheeks just remembering that sweet, sweet day...

SoCuteMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
arrowsmith2 said:
Lurked for many years. Joined this month with the sole purpose of campaigning for the removal of the stickies. Imagine my joy when those miserable little bastards fell. Tears still roll down my cheeks just remembering that sweet, sweet day...

Gosh...I like you so much more now.

:rolleyes:

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
arrowsmith2 said:

Six days or not, this guy clearly fits. What a smart ass. Good thing there aren't any other smart asses here.

Take care,
Jeff