Should you call/email to get status of application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
once your application is complete ?

Members don't see this ad.

either is fine, just continue to show interest

thanx
gaf

I've called PCOM 2 or 3 times (about once a month) since december. I actually just finished typing a letter to send to them snail mail. ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Homer...hey there...im in the same fricken boat!!! you might want to email them and ask them what they suggest...either mail or email...i did this for a few of my schools and all said "email the letter...that means i can put it in your file immediately!" so you might want to check that out. I did this for pcom and got a message that they still havent reviewed my file becuase they were waiting for my aug 2002 mcat scores...which i never took ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg!!!! So frustrating...anywho check it out...and good luck!!!!

Ack! i know what you all mean. I've been pestering PCOM a few times in the past two months....but i'm wondering...

for all schools...
is there a point where checking on the status of your app. reaches the level of unprofessional and just plain annoying for the schools??

thanx
gaf