Shout out to San Antonio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interview/go to school in San Antonio?

I want to fly there instead of driving 10 hours in the span of 2 days. I will be heading there for an interview August 27th.

What kind of transportation would be available for me to get to a student host's house and ultimately to the interview? Also, what are the estimated costs of these types of transportation?

Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on where you plan on staying when you get there. I remember interviewing there in December last year. I stayed at the Country Hearth Inn which is basically across the street from the school. A shuttle bus (really just a guy in a van) picked me up from the airport along with a few other people interviewing.

If you can get a student host, find out where they live. I'm just starting school this week so I don't know where all of the apartments are in the area. Mine is across the street and I plan on walking.

Hope this helps. PM if you need more info.

When i interviewed there last year, I flew in also. The airport in SA is really small, which is kinda nice, and it's easy to find a cab. Other than a taxi, there really isn't any other available transportation, unless you know someone. Each way is about 20 bucks if i remember correctly. If you go to country hearth, you can walk or take the van like the guy above me said. If you have a student host, everyone is nice and I'm sure they'll take you to the interview and the school. Gluck.