• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

About the Ads

Akiramay

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2008
Chicago
Status (Visible)
  1. Physical Therapist
Thanks so much!!! After being a part of SDN for 3.5 years, both receiving and giving advice, it feels good to celebrate with everyone on here! I can finally change my status from 'Rehab Sci Student' to 'DPT'!!! :D

Litlwarrior08

May 23, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Woot!! Woot!!! Congrats............and thanks for all your help, advice, and support you have given to those of us that are following in your footsteps..............
Now just tell us how fast the last 3 years went.

Akiramay

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2008
Chicago
Status (Visible)
  1. Physical Therapist
Woot!! Woot!!! Congrats............and thanks for all your help, advice, and support you have given to those of us that are following in your footsteps..............
Now just tell us how fast the last 3 years went.
Ha ha, don't worry, time really does fly by! You'll be done before you know it. :)

PTapp

DPT
10+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. DPT / OTD
Congratz! :) I graduate in August. Done with classes on May 2nd then final clinical till August 18th. It's a great feeling for sure! :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.