USMLE Shoutout to spotgetter for being a bunch of liars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laradd

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tried to get them to schedule a CS spot for me. After 3 weeks I went ahead and cancelled and switched to another service (step2cscarrd). Couple hours later they send an email saying that a spot just opened up and they could have gotten it for me but I cancelled so it went to someone else. Sounds great except for the fact that the system was down for maintenance for the past 5 hours so no spots were opening up and nobody has been able login .....

Let this be a warning to others. You get what you pay for and for spot getter you pay for a scam service that lies to you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Tried to get them to schedule a CS spot for me. After 3 weeks I went ahead and cancelled and switched to another service (step2cscarrd). Couple hours later they send an email saying that a spot just opened up and they could have gotten it for me but I cancelled so it went to someone else. Sounds great except for the fact that the system was down for maintenance for the past 5 hours so no spots were opening up and nobody has been able login .....

Let this be a warning to others. You get what you pay for and for spot getter you pay for a scam service that lies to you.
did you manage to re-schedule with this other service? Just enrolled in spotgetter but no response from them....