Show Me the Money!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paradude

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/12/walter.reed.ap/index.html

The term "efficiency wedge" was a new one for me but I guess it goes along with Rumsfeld saying "you deploy with the army you have, not the army you wish you had."

The AMEDD needs to be properly funded, for that matter with an infusion of cash we could solve most of the problems addressed on this board. (I'm thinking primarily retention).

(yes it's been a while so please don't hold back on the personal attacks, I'm feeling neglected)

Members don't see this ad.

Personal attacks? C'mon... You know how much we love you, bro... :thumbup:

"efficiency wedge" is bureaucrat-speak for doing-more-with-less, regardless of how poorly that might work in the real world.

Never mind that the "fat" in milmed had already been cut out, and they've been cutting into the meat for quite some time.

Personal attacks? C'mon... You know how much we love you, bro... :thumbup:

"efficiency wedge" is bureaucrat-speak for doing-more-with-less, regardless of how poorly that might work in the real world.

Never mind that the "fat" in milmed had already been cut out, and they've been cutting into the meat for quite some time.

no, there is some "fat" left (but not much). The real problem is that the "butchers" are blind, deaf and dumb. The second problem is you be the meat.:smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
no, there is some "fat" left (but not much). The real problem is that the "butchers" are blind, deaf and dumb. The second problem is you be the meat.:smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Wait a minute, aren't all the stupid NC and MSC they we also complain about that have driven the beaucracy, aren't they fat? Maybe the inmates can take back control of the asylum.

Wait a minute, aren't all the stupid NC and MSC they we also complain about that have driven the beaucracy, aren't they fat? Maybe the inmates can take back control of the asylum.

Those people you referenced will be the ones charged with finding where the money comes from. Not us, we're to busy practicing medicine.

Right. Check back out of fanciful world where right decisions are made, and check back into the world where those hold the power continue their dominance. Did I mention the Surgeon General of the Army is a CRNA? Not that is a bad thing if she actually get something done. Heck, I said about the 2006 elections, maybe the democrats will get something done. House still not in session, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I think by the house not being in session - they are actually applying more pressure. Because there'll be more pressure on Bush if he vetoes the spending bill.

Just my 2 cents - let's not turn this into a political debate though. We can all agree that the cut in funding sucks.