Sick of the library!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gators21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im one of those people that absolutely cant study at home. Therefore im always studying at school. Ive tried moving around within the school, like library, cafeteria, study rooms, ect.. The problem is now im getting sick of studying at school. I feel like im in groundhog day. i think the biggest reason is my school is small, literally 1 building. What are some other places people have found to study?
Ive tried starbucks/panera but i get distracted by all the other people and ive found im spending way too much on coffee/food.The nearest public library is like 45 mins away, smallish town. Any suggestions would be awsome. I need a change of pace or Im gonna go stir crazy :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Haha! I remember having this exact feeling. Now when I think back to those 2 years all I picture is myself sitting in a chair as seasons change with cheesy music (like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwE7H4p1Whs) playing in the background.

If you can't change your place, you can always change up the people you study with!

Im one of those people that absolutely cant study at home. Therefore im always studying at school. Ive tried moving around within the school, like library, cafeteria, study rooms, ect.. The problem is now im getting sick of studying at school. I feel like im in groundhog day. i think the biggest reason is my school is small, literally 1 building. What are some other places people have found to study?
Ive tried starbucks/panera but i get distracted by all the other people and ive found im spending way too much on coffee/food.The nearest public library is like 45 mins away, smallish town. Any suggestions would be awsome. I need a change of pace or Im gonna go stir crazy :scared:

Sometimes I studied in a conference room at my apartment complex or a friend's for a change of pace.