Sign of acceptance at the interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meggs

Dpr@v@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you got a strong sign of "acceptance" at their interview?

I mean, like interviewers clearly expressing you've impressed them, or the fact that they like you, etc.

I was just reading a thread like this in some other forum, and I found it quite interesting. So I wonder does this happens to this forum members as well?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Henna
I did .

what kind?.... if you feel comfortable saying it.

Members don't see this ad :)
As soon as I came out of the interview hall, I knew I'd get in.

Originally posted by Henna
As soon as I came out of the interview hall, I knew I'd get in.

I was asking more like they "telling you between the lines".

How about you, did you feel that way at UOP ?

I didn't feel.... didn't have to, they just told me.

Originally posted by meggs
I was asking more like they "telling you between the lines".

I didn't get a vibe like that.

I didn't feel.... didn't have to, they just told me. [/B]

They told you you'd be accepted ?

I was told serveral things that made it look like I was in. Among them...... one of my interviewers told me that he liked me and will recommend me for admision.

I was told serveral things that made it look like I was in. Among them...... one of my interviewers told me that he liked me and will recommend me for admision.

;) ;)

At one of my interviews, my interviewer hugged me and kissed me on the cheek at the end. I didn't know if this was the norm b/c it was my first interview.

At my second interview, I waited for a hug, but the dude left me hanging.

Hi,
nice to see that ur been hugged and pecked. Can u tell us in which university did u get this. Just a curiosity.
where r u from and can u let us where did u get accepted.

HI,
i felt i got acceptance in all the schools where i been except in Upenn. I got accepted in most of the schools and waiting to hear from Upenn. Will see what happens.

Originally posted by ChiaPet312
At one of my interviews, my interviewer hugged me and kissed me on the cheek at the end. I didn't know if this was the norm b/c it was my first interview.

Chia is an alien visiting from the pre-allo forum. :D
welcome, :)

btw, this is the thread I got the idea from:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103079

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ChiaPet312

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At NYU a lot of students get a postive reply on the spot, like I did.

hey guys..you must be really interesting for them to get this kind of admiration..i was wondering is it because of your qualification or because of the way you looked like..mm or may be you as a package.

that day when sam3 was describing about his interview and also about his feedback after the interview, it kind of hit my mind that the moderator of that program in upenn kind of fell in love with him..i don't mean that he is not qualified but i mean that he kind of convinced her by other things other than his qualifications!

hey sam3 dont get mad at me:laugh:

Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha
At NYU a lot of students get a postive reply on the spot, like I did.

That was nice!! It sure helps to avoid anxiety!!

hi how do u read the signs of acceptance???? unless it is put in so many words....or hug and peck might say it... but those r exceptions...

oh YES meggs, definitely.. like i said on another thread, it saved me quite a few bitten nails and sleepless nights.. they should make it school policy to give u at least a clue on the spot! :D More than the interview, its the wait thats unbearable.

hi meggs,
if you don't mind can you tell us who interviewed you

thanks

If you don't mind ,let's change the name of the sign of acceptance to :
LOVE STORY:love: :D

hi meggs, henna and everyone else....
first of all congratulations on ur acceptances in various schools
i am not worried about the signs of acceptance... it will b a good news if i get accepted in any of the schools but what about the signs of rejections looming ahead???do they tell u to ur face that they did not like u?i have 2 interviews coming up and really worried about them.

Originally posted by anjoliey
do they tell u to ur face that they did not like u?i have 2 interviews coming up and really worried about them.

They'll treat you very well (which is actually the best part ), just relax and stay focused.

Good Luck

Originally posted by anjoliey
but what about the signs of rejections looming ahead???do they tell u to ur face that they did not like u?

I doubt that, on the opposite, they are very good actors. But ivash had some negative feelings in this UPenn interview, maybe he could tell you about it. :(

i got a good experience about interviews since i applied for many jobs,and i know for sure that when they tell you "oh impressive resume,we will call u definately" that means dont think about it...:laugh:

the interviewer gave me her card and asked me to call or email her if I had any problems. I kind of thought that it was an indication of some sort!
thanks

Originally posted by good_dentist
the interviewer gave me her card and asked me to call or email her if I had any problems. I kind of thought that it was an indication of some sort!
thanks

Did you got into that school?

I dont know how to put it but I was told by my interveiwer that he is writing everything good about me and dont tell this to anyone outside until I receive a letter.
Thanks to God I got a acceptance letter.I think it is not a sign but he directly told me, and I think same must have been the experience of tasha in NYU

Hi

reading what you sent reminded me of "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.It said that if you truly want something the whole universe conspires for you to get it. Keep the faith going strong.All the very Best!!!!

hey
krishhhhhhhhh

may i know your score ?
I have good score but i did not get inteview call yet
just right now from tufts

would please give me tips what they are looking for?

krishhhhh said:
HI,
i felt i got acceptance in all the schools where i been except in Upenn. I got accepted in most of the schools and waiting to hear from Upenn. Will see what happens.