Sign off note!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BDS-DMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A big thank to all of you for making my brief sojourn as MOD memorable. I have been on this forum for quite a while and have greatly benefitted from this forum.

I think I have been able to give the forum a good direction to forge ahead. I am sure I have offended a few people but that's part of the job and I want to say again that it was not intentional.

I would only request all of you not to post any for sale threads here as it reflects badly on our part that we cannot follow the rules.

Congrats to everyone who got into school this year. All the best to those who did not and those who are applying for the first time.

Remember, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!!!!!

All the best to Fido. I am sure he will do a good job. I am going to start taking bets on the number of times he says "Dude" each time he posts something now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers to SDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

bye BDS DMD u did a grt job as a mod!
hope we will still be hearing from u on and oft even though you are no more the mod!

Hey BDS-DMD

You did a great job, being our mod., even though it was for a short period of time. Thanks for your time. All the best with your studies. Hope you'll stick around. Take care :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey BDS-DMD you had done a great job, I know that with current schooling it is very difficult to cope up with additional duties. but still try to help and post the thread for sdn members. When you are on a superiority, you have to face some criticism, but its a life. All the best for future.

i wish all the best to my predecessor,bds-dmd for his future endeavours!thank u bds-dmd for ur time and effort!it is well appreciated!hoping to see u around!take care!
--------------------------------------------fido! :thumbup:

U have done great job....hope we get to read ur posts too......From all my fellow
SDNites....THANK YOU......

Thank you BDS-DMD. You have done a superior job as a MOD if you ask me. Fido now has big shoes to fill.
Hats off.
Good Luck with school and whatever comes your way.
Keep intouch.
Good Luck Prady !

thanks dude! :thumbup:
NileBDS said:
Thank you BDS-DMD. You have done a superior job as a MOD if you ask me. Fido now has big shoes to fill.
Hats off.
Good Luck with school and whatever comes your way.
Keep intouch.
Good Luck Prady !

Dear BDS-DMD,

All the best for school and your future endeavours.

:luck: dentistjas :)

BDS-DMD said:
A big thank to all of you for making my brief sojourn as MOD memorable. I have been on this forum for quite a while and have greatly benefitted from this forum.

I think I have been able to give the forum a good direction to forge ahead. I am sure I have offended a few people but that's part of the job and I want to say again that it was not intentional.

I would only request all of you not to post any for sale threads here as it reflects badly on our part that we cannot follow the rules.

Congrats to everyone who got into school this year. All the best to those who did not and those who are applying for the first time.

Remember, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!!!!!

All the best to Fido. I am sure he will do a good job. I am going to start taking bets on the number of times he says "Dude" each time he posts something now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers to SDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you BDS-DMD for your wonderful job. May you be as successful as you are in SDN. Don't just leave, find sometime to post your suggestion or opinion. It is very helpful to others.

Congratulations fido. We look forward to seeing another great moderator. Good luck in school.

hzq838

Hey BDS-DMD

It was great having you as a MOD.....

Hey fido!!

Dude congrats! :laugh: :laugh:

u did a good job as a MOD...good luck with school...hope to see u around.

good bye & good luck..