Signature

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

Alright just changed mine, and didn't have anything to post, so here it is I guess.

Everyone post theirs, maybe we should have a contest. The winner gets absolutely nothing.

X

Members don't see this ad.

You stole that from a movie. Blast! It's on the tip of my brain....can't remember....

I will make it my mission to remember.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stole!!!

It's merely borrowed my friend.

Here is an original one for you:

Progress is like a turtle in that it is slow and it is like chess for it requires much patience. So the question may arise, is it like a turtle playing chess? and I would have to say - NO.

X

It's stolen only if you pass it off as your own.

No quotes, no credit...

It's an inexact copy of a line from Tomorrow Never Dies, one of the Pierce Brosnan James Bond flicks from a few years ago.

Closer to the actual line, as I best remember it: "The distance between genius and insanity is measured only by success."

I am adding quotes now, but who knows if it's an exact line from anywhere. I only heard it from someone else years ago.

X

Does anyone have drakes coffee cakes?:D

Ah yes! Tomorrow Never Dies - that's been driving me crazy for days! Thanks.

I think I won the constest, I already have the prize...

Originally posted by X
Here is an original one for you:

Progress is like a turtle in that it is slow and it is like chess for it requires much patience. So the question may arise, is it like a turtle playing chess? and I would have to say - NO.

"Am I not turtle-ly enough for the turtle club?"

Swingers quotes blows everyone out of the damn water

This is from five years ago but I kinda like it. Ready, go! show me your best :D

(and no, I have not contribution yet. I'm waiting for my muse...she'll be here any minute now)

Umm...okay. Here it is.