Silence despite submitting all my apps by Aug 5th, WAMC / how can I improve?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saltedcaramelfrapp

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your app looks great to me. you can never go wrong by having service to others less fortunate than yourself.

In the meantime be patient and stay busy. You might get an interview invite tomorrow or in March

Reactions: 2 users
Your app looks great to me. you can never go wrong by having service to others less fortunate than yourself.

In the meantime be patient and stay busy. You might get an interview invite tomorrow or in March

Really appreciate the response. Thank You

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tbh: number of schools. 16 schools is not really enough. You might have an A already if you had applied to 25. You may still get in because you’re a good applicant, but if you find yourself reapplying, add 10 more schools.

Reactions: 3 users
Tbh: number of schools. 16 schools is not really enough. You might have an A already if you had applied to 25. You may still get in because you’re a good applicant, but if you find yourself reapplying, add 10 more schools.

Thank you for your advice. You're absolutely right, I applied using my own money because I didn't qualify for FAP so I applied until I ran out. Definitely saving up for next year.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Hang in there! Your application looks good. Hope you get good news soon!

Reactions: 1 user