Simple poll for people with an A, but waiting a bit

How long would you wait to give up on your WLs & start planning to matriculate to an A school ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

openstage

2+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2018
  1. Medical Student
    Let's say you have at least 1 acceptance and 1 or more WLs.

How long would you wait to give up on those WLs and start the real planning to matriculate?

By this I do not mean the PTE tool. I mean finding a roommate, looking for rentals/signing a lease, purchasing necessary items required by the school, moving to a new city, CTE, putting down money - all that jazz.

As with my last poll I know people will say several variables can influence the date all at once, but "several" can make for a messy poll. I'm looking for your #1 deadline overall. Feel free to explain your rationale in the comments. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

pomegranate22

Feb 28, 2020
    1. Pre-Medical
      I think this may be another thing affected by COVID this year; since there's a good chance fall classes will be online, I'm willing to wait longer for my wait list schools because I might not even need to find an on-campus apartment til spring semester.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.