Simulating Test with Section Banks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LHmakesyouovulate

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Needed your opinions on this...

Would it be smart to use the first 59 questions from each AAMC section bank and 53 questions from CARS question pack and take it like a practice exam (7.5 hrs)? Wondering what previous test takers have done with sections banks

Thanks friends

Members don't see this ad.

I would do 50 from the section banks since they have 100 questions. But yeah this is what I did. The passages are pretty tough so it might be hard to finish everything in an hour thirty but I think doing them timed definitely helps prepare for the actual thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Needed your opinions on this...

Would it be smart to use the first 59 questions from each AAMC section bank and 53 questions from CARS question pack and take it like a practice exam (7.5 hrs)? Wondering what previous test takers have done with sections banks

Thanks friends
i would nto burn them all at once. they are nto meant to be taken this way and have no scaled score. these are a good represntation of tough aaamc Qs (the Q packs are uch easier, on avg).

As wolfie said, i would use them as smaller peices, so you can really dig in and learn everything you can from the aamc when you review them. there are plenty of good FL exams out there.

Reactions: 1 user