1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Sinai Decisions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by E'02, Nov 28, 2002.

1. E'02

E'02 Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Apparently the first batch of letters just went out. I just wanted to wish everyone good luck and that I hope to speak to some of you to try and convince you to come!!

PS Don't forget to enjoy your last summer of freedom! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bez2

bez2 Member
    10+ Year Member

Just wondering, how do you know that the first batch went out?

4. E'02

E'02 Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

I just got an email saying that they went out - I had volunteered earlier during the year to call accepted students to talk about Sinai (I'm a first year)

5. Sapphire1416

Sapphire1416 Member
    7+ Year Member

So how does the process work? If we're not accepted in this batch...could we possibly be accepted in the next batch? Or are we put on a waiting list...:( ?

whooooaaaa...so that means people who are accepted are getting letters on Monday???!?!??!

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!

and oh yea, do you know if theyre accepting from the pool of people who interviewed before today..or is it from the pool of people that interviewed before a certain date?

6. E'02

E'02 Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Ooh sorry I don't have any details as to how the process works. Good questions though - I guess you'll just have to sit tight and wait - sorry!