• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Sinai

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Originally posted by secretmiss
I was just wondering if anyone else has heard absolutely nothing from Sinai post interview. I was there the first week in Nov. and have heard nothing.

weird, i was there third week of nov. and i heard back third week of dec. waitlisted though. you should call them.

About the Ads

sh2021

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2004
NY
it's strange, i expected to hear by email and then snail mail because that is what i heard on SDN but actually i never got an email. I called the office and asked them my status and they told me and then the next day i got the letter.

I'm curious if anyone knows if Sinia's alternate list is just another name for their waitlist or if it somehow a higher ranked list.

ashtie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
I interviewed on 1/28 and haven't heard anything yet. I hope that doesn't mean it's going to be bad news :(

Can U guys keep me updated as soon as you hear something? Thx...would appreciate it!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.