sinai...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlweinst

I like brains!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared:

Hey everyone, new to the forums...

I interviewed in early January, and was told at the interview that we would be notified by the end of the month as to our status.

Since it seems like one or two people received E-mails over the past few days, does that mean that those of us who did NOT get E-mails are probably waitlisted or rejected? Basically, does Sinai send out all of their notification E-mails for a given group of applicants at the same time?

Sinai is by far my top choice, and I'm really pulling for this school! At the interview, the director of admissions stressed the committee's consideration of applicants who let it be known that Sinai is their first choice, so I am hoping to use this strategy myself. I've already written a letter of intent, and I've been sending update E-mails since the interview (probably too often...) Any other suggestions?

In case you didn't get it, I love sinai!! hehe.

Members don't see this ad.

Did they mention if they were still inviting additional applicants to be interviewed?

jlweinst said:
:scared:

Hey everyone, new to the forums...

I interviewed in early January, and was told at the interview that we would be notified by the end of the month as to our status.

Since it seems like one or two people received E-mails over the past few days, does that mean that those of us who did NOT get E-mails are probably waitlisted or rejected? Basically, does Sinai send out all of their notification E-mails for a given group of applicants at the same time?

Sinai is by far my top choice, and I'm really pulling for this school! At the interview, the director of admissions stressed the committee's consideration of applicants who let it be known that Sinai is their first choice, so I am hoping to use this strategy myself. I've already written a letter of intent, and I've been sending update E-mails since the interview (probably too often...) Any other suggestions?

In case you didn't get it, I love sinai!! hehe.

To Jlw: I sent you a PM about this.

To PolarBear: I interviewed around the same time, in early January, and was told they had ~100 interview invitations left to send at that time. I don't know how many remain as of now.

Members don't see this ad :)
tkdusb said:
To Jlw: I sent you a PM about this.

To PolarBear: I interviewed around the same time, in early January, and was told they had ~100 interview invitations left to send at that time. I don't know how many remain as of now.

what did you PM Jlw?

thanks

i recently got an invite to interview for the beginning of march. there is hope yet!